Diploma —> Final Year Top-Up Bachelor’s Degree (1 Year) —> Employment or Further Studies (Master’s Degree 1.5 Years)
- Engineering diploma holders from HND, SQA, polytechnics, NCC, and others
Final Year Top-Up Bachelor’s Degree (1 Year)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) Electronic Engineering (International)
Employment or Further Studies (Master’s Degree 1.5 Years)
- After the accomplishment of your bachelor’s degree, take up exciting job opportunities at leading multinational companies, or further your studies by enrolling into one of our master programmes.
The Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) Electronic Engineering (International) programme covers areas of study related to electronics. Topics include control engineering, data communications, and digital signal processing. The programme aims to provide opportunities to understand the electronics industry, and acquire skills and technical know-how needed to design and develop electronic systems. Enrollment in this programme prepares you for a career as a professional electrical engineer.
Operations and Quality Management
Digital Signal Processing
What you will learn and experience
In this course, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work on a set of engineering problems to solve, as well as coursework assignments and laboratory reports;
- Learn how to use modern and sophisticated equipment and tools in the measurement and analysis of a wide range of electronic systems;
- Apply theories and skills to address real issues at the workplace, as part of Chindwin-PSB’s partnership with industry partners.
1 year, 313 contact hours
Graduates will have the opportunity to secure roles in fields/areas such as:
- Defence electronics
- Advanced product manufacturing