Diploma —> Final Year Top-Up Bachelor’s Degree (1 Year) —> Employment or Further Studies (Master’s Degree 1.5 Years)
- Engineering diploma holders from HND, SQA, polytechnics, NCC, and others
Final Year Top-Up Bachelor’s Degree (1 Year)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) Mechanical Engineering (International)
Employment or Further Studies (Master’s Degree 1.5 Years)
- After the accomplishment of your bachelor’s degree, take up exciting job opportunities at leading multinational companies, or further your studies by enrolling into one of our master programmes.
The Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) Mechanical Engineering (International) programme covers areas of study related to mechanical systems. Topics include key mechanical engineering principles such as statics and dynamics, thermodynamics, fluid dynamics, mechanical design, materials, product design and manufacturing processes.
Materials and Engineering Systems
Advanced Materials for Product Realisation
Operations and Quality Management
Design and Sustainable Development
What you will learn and experience
In this course, you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn about the underlying elements of successful engineering and manufacturing projects, including solid mechanics and dynamics, and engineering design;
- Build on your knowledge of science and mathematics to learn about mechanical engineering concepts;
- Create your own designs and technical drawings in our manufacturing workshops;
- Apply theories and skills to address real issues at the workplace, as part of Chindwin-PSB’s partnership with industry partners.
1 years, 405 contact hours
Graduates will have the opportunity to secure roles in fields/areas such as:
- Mechanical engineering
- Product design engineering
- Aerospace engineering
- Application manufacturing industry