Diploma —> Final Year Top-Up Bachelor’s Degree (1 Year) —> Employment or Further Studies (Master’s Degree 1.5 Years)
- Engineering diploma holders from HND, SQA, polytechnics, NCC, and others
Final Year Top-Up Bachelor’s Degree (1 Year)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) Civil Engineering (International)
Employment or Further Studies (Master’s Degree 1.5 Years)
- After the accomplishment of your bachelor’s degree, take up exciting job opportunities at leading multinational companies, or further your studies by enrolling into one of our master programmes.
The Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) Civil Engineering (International) programme covers areas of study related to the fundamentals of engineering which underpin the shaping, building, maintaining and expansion of societies. Topics include the design, construction, and process management of structures and infrastructure including bridges, dams, roads, tunnels and transport networks. The programme aims to provide opportunities to unravel the workings behind engineering feats that shape our built environment and cityscapes. Enrollment into this programme prepares you for a career in civil engineering especially in industries of structural design engineering, and construction project management.
Professional Development 3
Project Evaluation and Development
Project Management for Civil Engineers
Design of Structural Elements
Structural Analysis and Design
Research Methods and Individual Project
What you will learn and experience
In this course, you will have the opportunity to:
- Analyse case studies, and discuss solutions and views in lectures, seminars and workshops;
- Meet with our industry leaders at organized talks and site visits, and have the opportunity to work on internships;
- Apply theories and skills to address real issues at the workplace, as part of Chindwin-PSB’s partnership with industry partners.
1 year, 276 contact hours
Graduates will have the opportunity to secure roles in fields/areas such as:
- Civil engineering (e.g. Structural Design Engineer, Graduate Project Engineer, Graduate Project Coordinator)
- Site engineering (e.g. Construction Site Engineer)
- Project management (e.g. positions in Quality Assurance and Quality Control, Contractual Management in Tendering and Procurement)