Find out how to apply.
To enroll into any of our programmes, the applicant should have obtained at least one or more of the following qualifications:
- Diploma in Civil / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering;
- Diploma in Business or any other management-related fields;
- Diploma in Business Administration (PSB Academy);
- Other Diplomas in Business or any other management-related fields conferred by other private institutions;
- Or, any other qualifications to be considered on a case-by-case basis.
In submitting their application, the applicant is to provide a copy of the following each:
- The applicant’s highest academic qualification; and,
- The applicant’s academic transcripts.
(e.g. HND certificate and transcript from Chindwin College Myanmar)
English Language Requirements
The applicant should have obtained at least one or more of the following qualifications:
- IELTS (Academic) with an overall score of 6.0 with no individual band score of less than 6.0;
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) (PTE) with a minimum overall score of 50 with section minimum no less than 54;
- PSB Certificate in Academic English (PSB CAE) with a minimum score of 60% in each exam;
- Or, any other equivalent English language qualification.
To apply, the applicant is required to submit the following documents:
- A copy of the applicant’s highest academic qualification and academic transcripts based on the academic qualification’s requirements;
- IELTS 6 (or equivalent qualification);
- A copy of the applicant’s NRC/ passport;
- 2 passport-sized photos of the applicant;
- Duly completed application form (the application form can be found on our website www.chindwin-psb.com);
- Programme application fee payable upon enrollment.
Non-standard applications will be evaluated on a case-to-case basis and reviewed by our Admissions Officer. If you wish to book an appointment with us to discuss your enrollment eligibility, please reach us at email@example.com or +95(0)9954005959.
There are 2 academic intakes in a year: May and October.
Application opens from mid-September to the first week of February.
Application opens from mid-February to the first week of July.
As the application process may take 4-6 weeks to review, the applicant is advised to submit their application at least 6 weeks before the start of the preparatory courses.